I took the classes that fulfilled my General Education requirements quite a long time ago. Any course material I may have had has since been lost, and a good amount of it was on a laptop that was stolen from my house. The math and science classes did not have any concrete assignments that could be uploaded as examples, as all of the homeworks, etc. were through the online textbook website.

ARTS and HUMANITIES PERSPECTIVE

Comparative Arts, Art Concepts, College Writing I, College Writing II, Great Books of Antiquity, Literature of the Beat Generation, Irish Literature, Western Civilization, The Modern World, US History to 1877, US History since 1877, Modern Latin America, Intro to Historical Methods, History of Crime and Social Control, Civil War and Reconstruction, US history since 1960, Nazi Germany, Stalin's Russia, History of the Middle East and Islamic World, Intro to World Religions, German Language and Culture I-III (IV Fall)

SOCIAL SCIENCES PERSPECTIVE

Intro to Sociology, General Psychology, Psychology of Personality, Intro to Comparative Political Systems, Politics of International Organizations, Fashion and Retail Merchandising, Intro to Business, Professional Communications, Marketing, Management

SCIENCES with ACCOMPANYING LABORATORY PERSPECTIVE

Zoology, Life Science I, Life Science I Lab, (need another)

MATHEMATICS PERSPECTIVE

Completed 3 semesters worth of math at Middlesex, and took Quantitative Reasoning at UML.

STEM (SCIENCES, TECHNOLOGY, ENGINEERING & MATH) PERSPECTIVE

n/a