This is a link to my resume, last updated on August 16, 2016.
Some of my main highlights are:
1 year as an Editorial Assistant for Wiley's Social Sciences and Humanities Books team.
- Support the editorial, production, and marketing staff at all stages of the book publishing process
- Confer with authors on a daily basis to meet their needs
- Acquire permissions rights and manage freelancers
- Experience stand managing at conferences
- Proofreading skills with an acute attention to detail
Productions intern at Heinemann Publishing, located in Portsmouth, N.H. My tasks include:
- Tracking completeness and versions of manuscript, art, and permissions/release submissions
- Manuscript review and preparation
- Organizing art packages for manuscripts, including sizing, scanning, and modifying line art and photos
- Proofreading marketing materials
- Interior/page layout and cover design projects