This piece is a brochure I have created for The Social Pup, which is a local business in Lowell, Massachusetts. It is a grooming shop for pets, such as dogs and cats, and also provides twenty-four-hour care whether you are away on vacation or even just for the day. Their overnight and doggy daycare is cage-free, and employees take special care of the animals. They all have toys to play with, lots of room to play, and a lot of beds to nap on. I had interviewed the owner, Sarah Quirgly, who has had a lot of experience at the Lowell Humane Society and animal shelters. She even has adopted her dog, Princess, from a dog shelter three years ago. She is very passionate about animals, and is an anti-animal cruelty activist, and is actively involved in the ASPCA. It was a pleasure to interview her and get to know all about her shop and what she does. The Social Pup has become a landmark in Lowell and had received 2016 Best of Lowell Award for Small Businesses. Quirgly had also reached out to me to use this brochure for her shop, and a stack of them lay neatly on the front desk of her shop.