Hello, and welcome to my e-Portfolio!

My name is Justin Ordway and I am a recent graduate of the University of Massachusetts Lowell where I studied English with a concentration in Journalism & Professional Writing. This digital portfolio is a showcase of select projects I have completed as an undergraduate in pursuit of my degree, which serve to highlight the breadth of my knowledge and experience within the realm of professional writing.

The projects you will find within this portfolio are primarily ones I have completed in collaboration with local non-profit organizations. In my studies as an undergrad, I have worked alongside numerous organizations, such as Kids in Tech, Tewksbury Substance Abuse Prevention Collaborative (SAPC), Solarize Seacoast Maine, Clean River Project, and Communities for Restorative Justice (C4RJ) and the City of Lowell Sustainability Council.

Upon graduation in December 2018, I will be pursuing a career in the field of technical writing. During my undergraduate career I found a passion in communicating complex and technical information to a public audience. I am eager to put my extensive knowledge, professional skill set, and experience to use in my career, performing the work I have thus far enjoyed so much doing in my praticum.

I present this digital portfolio with the hope and expectation that it is demonstrative of a student prepared and ready to graduate and take on a successful and rewarding career in technical writing.

Thank you.

Justin Ordway