Here is a paper I collaborated with a group to write for my Operational Analysis class. It is a proposal of a business that we created and would hypothetically be managing. We chose to make a smoothie and juicing bar. It is about how the company would be put together, what affected our sales growth, competition to face, and how the business would operate as a whole. I suggested the smoothie and juice bar because I make my own healthy drinks. I negotiated with my group that it would be good to present for our audience because college students are usually on the run. We made decisions as a group and continued to adapt our idea. We then presented our innovative business in front of our classroom.

Smoothie Bar - 2.pdf

The link below is part of a 30 page paper that I collaborated with a team to write for our Marketing Tactics class. We developed a market entry strategy for the Jaguar F-Type.  We wanted to choose a market segment to position the luxury car in order for it to be successful in the market. Our team worked on this project in a course of three months. I was responsible for setting meeting times for our group, doing individual research for our paper, and preparing PowerPoints for presentations.

Market Entry Strategy - 2.pdf